Friday, June 29, 2012

Well Water turns my skin and clothing orange!

I love my house. I love living in the country. I love that it's peaceful. Today I got to witness a fawn trapped in my neighbors garden. Poor thing was scared to death and couldn't figure out how to get out. 



Anyhow, I love living where I do, but I hate my water! It makes my clothes turn orange, it turns my skin orange, it makes my tub, toilet, and appliances orange. We even have filtered water. Although apparently it doesn't filter the iron. :/


So I've posted some photos agove. My right leg below the knee I've scoured until I was white again. Above the knee you can see where I scratched the orange off of me. The left leg is what it looks like after I shaved my leg. So I did get a little off in the shaving process. Unfortunately that very expensive blade is now toast. 

UPDATE: I also have another post that follows this article dated 7/27/12

No comments:

Post a Comment