Friday, July 6, 2012

The Best Way to Clean Up Vomit

This week has been a little rough to say the least. Last Sunday night, Rowen spent all night vomiting. Yuck! Then on the 4th of July, we came home from a wonderful day out. About an hour after going to bed, Serenity woke us up saying she had vomited all over her bed (and 2 walls). Yuck! Thursday, Aviana and Rowen both threw up all over the floor, within 10 minutes of each other. Then today, I ate a homemade chili for lunch then did a 3 mile run. Shortly after, I felt sick and vomited up my lunch. Yuck! Then a few hours later, I had taken my kids downtown to run an errand. Upon parking the car, Rowen and Aviana both vomited all over their carseats. I went to my husbands work and pulled my van into their wash bay. I pulled out both car seats and one bucket seat and pressure-washed away all the vomit. Yea for me being a smart mama! I had Rowen just hang in his diaper after that and I found a stray dress in the back for Aviana. Went back and finished my errand because I had to do it in such a short time. :D

So here's a photo of my brilliant plan. Note the carseats behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment