Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Teachers Appreciation Gift

So I was surprised this week to discover it was Teacher's Appreciation Day/Week. Whoever made my calendar, I am seriously disappointed in your product!

Instead of looking at Pintrest, the wheels started turning in my head and I decided to make little flower pot kits for the teachers that had a witty little note attached.

Each one cost me about $3.50
Here are the supplies I used:
Pot/Bowl from Big Lots $2 each
Seeds $1/pkg from Fred Meyers
Decorative river stones $1 from the Dollar Store
Sandwich bags filled with dirt
Decorative Tags $1 for a package from Big Lots
Ribbon

I also created simple drink cups with a cute saying on them for the other employees at my kids school. They cost around $2/cup.

Plastic Cups that I used Sharpies on with the saying "Your influence on my child makes their cup overflow"
Drink packets wrapped in ribbon with a thank you tag

Hope you all were not caught off guard like me! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment