Monday, June 4, 2012

I OWE THIS BEGINNING TO MY FRIENDS

So several months ago, I had several friends tell me that I needed to start a blog. They say I have lots of good ideas. Lots of experiences to offer other people. Other mothers in particular. So I better start with who I am.


I am a woman. A wife. A mother of 4. I'm a creator. An inventor of good ideas. 


So of course... I want to immediately gush about my family. I have a super amazing husband who is an awesome father to our children! Serenity is 6, Ila is 4 (soon to be 5), Aviana is 3 and Rowen 1. I hear an endless amount of people that say having 3 girls and 1 boy must be hard. Taxing. Time consuming. Some of that is of course true, lots of other ways, untrue. It's hard but such a pleasure to have four extraordinary children!


It's funny that I'm starting this blog after some exciting points in my life. Marriage. Kids. Weightloss (45pounds-Thank You!). Training for a 1/2 marathon. Oh well, it's not like I won't ave any other exciting points to go through in my life. Those were just a few to name. Although I do hope I never have to get fat again and go through the weight-loss again. lol


Anyhow, I'm excited to see what this blog turns into...Thanks for joining the adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment