Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Family is Back Together...For Now Anyways!

Joe got home this weekend. I can't believe he's home. Now it's time for everybody to adjust again... It's more difficult than one might think. The kids are doing, "we'll we've listened to Mama for so long and I don't like her answers so I want DAD!" It's so frustrating for me because now is the time that I look for Joe to back me up. For the most part, he does, but there's a part of him that just doesn't respond. He's exhausted and just wants for it to be taken care of. These moments make me wonder how military families do it. My hats off to you military families!!!!


This week will be a short week as we still won't be able to see Joe a whole lot. His work will get the largest piece of him. Then Friday, we have family coming into town and we will be visiting them for the weekend. Good gosh, I have to figure out how to play hostess to more people. I am not ready to plan on meals for that many people right now. I need good, friendly, no cook, recipes that my kids will eat also. Got any??


I need to get back on track. I learned the other day that I'm now 10 pounds back over my lowest weight. So giddy-up! It's really frustrating. I feel like I can't eat much beyond my 1200 calories because I just balloon up. I need to step back up on my exercising. My mentality is kicking my butt. I'm struggling with my student, let alone trying to deal with myself! lol


I'll be starting to inch up on my surgery date. My body is getting back to normal after my last gallbladder attack. At least functioning normally. I bet most people take for granted just pooping normally. :D Yep, I am brazen enough to mention poop on a blog. God knows I deal with enough poop on a daily basis. Kids' poop, dog poop, cat poop..and my own poop. Thank you Dr. Oz for giving America that poop report! ;)


Ta-Ta everybody and keep pooping! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment