Monday, January 14, 2013

More Fitness Tips for Mamas

Here are a few more fitness tips that I live by for my success:

Purchase a workout video and put a copy on your iPhone or other smartphone. Then you can do workouts when you:
*Have a few moments while you're away from home and waiting
*while you're watching TV-- If you workout just in commercials while you're watching an average long show, you will get 12-16 minutes of exercise. Also just walk in place while watching is movement. I view it as a win-win: You get to watch your show and get your workout in.

Get your kids involved in your workout! I know it sounds silly, but kids will love it! My children love it when I put in a workout video and allow them to do it with me, I sometimes lead them, or it's fun to do a follow the leader type workout. Either way, YOU'RE getting active and so are the kids!

Play with your kids and use them as your resistance. I love putting kids on my shins with my knees bent and press them outward. This is great for babies and toddlers. Or if you have some bigger kids...well, you'll be ripped soon! lol

Good Luck and Get to It!

No comments:

Post a Comment