Sunday, January 6, 2013

Preparing for MY New Year

I am really happy with my life right now. However, I still have a few goals...

My goal is to run the Windermere Half Marathon in under 2 hours (goal of 9:10/mile). To do that, I'm going to break my soda addiction. Which I don't have a huge addiction. However, for me to accomplish my goals, I need to set all unhealthy drinks aside to focus on feeding my body what it wants: water. 

My next change: No fast food until after the marathon. I want to train like a beast and I can't do that eating food that makes me lethargic. This might be once a week/ once every other week habbit for me right now. 

Other than that, I think I really am in a good, healthy place in my life. 

Here are other areas I would like to work on:

*Getting my kid's outside at least ONCE a day. 
*Get a regular deep cleaning schedule going (I know, hysterical, right?!?)


Ready, set, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment