Monday, August 6, 2012

Surgery is quickly approaching...

So this weekend I had a minor melt-down. Things have been getting all kind of screwed up trying to get the help I need for my children when I will be recovering. I think I've got things pretty well set in stone, but nothing is ever guaranteed. 

This week will probably speed by because of things that need to get done in preparation for the surgery. I need to get my kids packed and ready to go to their respective homes. I am also going to the west side this weekend for a family reunion so it leaves me monday to get things unpacked and repacked. I also am going to have to try to get things ready for the 1st day of school because that's about 2 weeks after my surgery.

I keep on trying to think upon how to make my weekend easier on me. Do I leave later and come home earlier or do I just not go at all? There's always so many variables. I wish my husband could just take all the kids and then I could stay home and get things prepared but that can't happen because we have to take two vehicles over. 

Normally, I am so well prepared for everything; I am typically well organized. Not this time though. I just keep trying to figure out how to get my plan figured out. It's frustrating that my spouse just knows that I will get things done. Granted that's part of my role in the family. However, when he goes through these circumstances, it's me taking care of everything. So when it's me going through this, doesn't it seem he should step up and take care of the organizing of everything? I know, that sounds too good to be true. I have no animosity against my spouse. He's been doing his own things, it's just at this point, I feel like I'm falling apart. I'm trying to lean onto God and the other people that are helping me through this. 

Lord, help me because I'm gonna need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment